- Child. Adolescent and Adult Eating Disorder Assessments
- Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder Assessment
- Family Based Treatment (Maudsley)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy-Enhanced for Eating Disorders
- Treatment of Anxiety and Depression (Primarily using CBT-E)
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Parenting Support
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
Both In Person and Telehealth services are available.
Dr. Wolosh uses evidence-based approaches whenever appropriate . These effective standardized approaches are tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual and family. Dr. Wolosh strives to maintain the highest level of professionalism when providing treatment to her clients. She makes sure to remain current with the latest developments in her specialty treatment areas.